I am German born, but consider myself lucky to have spent important years in my life in such exciting countries as Tanzania and Japan. I am naturally very interested in cultures, countries, people and languages.
Throughout my business life I have learned that in order to grow I need to continue to be creative, spontaneous and curious and I have embarked on a journey of life-long learning. Consequently, I am passionate about helping others gain knowledge and insights – be it in a professional environment or as a volunteer German teacher for refugees.
- Design, realisation and analysis of user surveys
- Customised copyright trainings
- design user training
- train users
- Implementation of tools and platforms for information management
- databases, document delivery, e-Journals
- aggregation platforms to access content from multiple resources
- enabling users through training and awareness
- Conceptualisation for marketing activities for information services in corporate environments
Teaching German to refugees & support for the organisation of the teaching programme (honorary post)
Freelance consultant and project manager for corporate libraries
Copyright consultant for Ipsen Pharma
Freelance Project Manager for UCB BioPharma Srl
Copyright training for Galapagos Biopharma Germany GmbH
Copyright training and support for Ipsen Pharma
Freelance Referencing and Advanced Services Specialist for Infotrieve
Freelance trainer for Elsevier
Freelance Project Manager for UCB Pharma S.A.
Library manager and project manager for Global Library Services at Schwarz Pharma AG/ Schwarz BioSciences / UCB Pharma S.A.
Managing Director of LSL AG in Zurich, Switzerland
Project management for the Scientific Information Service at Centeon Pharma/ Aventis Behring / ZLB Behring